How To Order?Please email us with the following details:
1. Date/Nature Of Event (birthday, wedding or..)
2. Cake Type (cake or cupcakes)
3. Cake Size/Quantity (size in inches, not weight)
4. Cake Shape/No. Of Tier (round, square etc.)
5. Cake Flavour (please refer to menu)
6. Design Idea (if you have any in mind, else we could suggest you a design)
7. Recipient's interest (help in our design particularly)
8. Colour Preference (if any)
9. Pick Up/Delivery* (please include location if to be delivered)
10. Budget (if any)
11. Contact Person/Phone No.
If you are inconvenient to drop us an email, you may call us or text us via whatsapp/wechat/sms.
- Once ordering inquiry is received, we shall quote you accordingly.
- At least a 50% non-returnable deposit is required to confirm your order and the balance shall be cleared upon collection (cash) or 1 week before collection for bank transfer payment.
- For wedding cakes, 50% non-returnable deposit is needed and balance to be cleared 1 week before wedding day by cash or bank transfer.
- You're advised to order 2 weeks in advance for birthday cake and 2 months in advance for wedding cake or any big order. If your event falls on weekend, please place your order much earlier.
- Order without a deposit shall be reserved for 3 days only. In other words, please make your deposit payment within 3 days once you decide to place an order.
- Confirmation slip/receipt will be issued once deposit is received.
- We shall discuss further about the design then. However, no draft but only written description will be given on design proposal.
- Once an order is confirmed, no cancellation request shall be entertained.
- Changes of date is subject to availability. If the date is not available, the deposit is non-returnable.
- If you're forced to give short notice, please contact us if we could squeeze in your order.